Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Who Am I?

In my last post, I talked about why I’m firing up the blogging machine, and now, I think I should write a little bit about why you should care and how I see the world (or convince myself why I’m qualified to spend time on this endeavor).


  • I started running about 9 years ago after I finished High School and decided it was probably an appropriate time to start shedding some of the baby fat I carried with me into adulthood.
  • I'm not a lighting fast runner, I just go far. This past summer I finished my first Ultra-Marathon (50 miles), and have respectable PRs in the Marathon & Half-Marathon distances.
  • I'm currently a full-time MBA student in the Northeast, but have lived and run all across the country; specifically in Oklahoma, Arizona, and California.
  • I see the world with the eyes of a optimist, the mind of economist, and intellect of a medium-to-large size dog.
I'm sure theres more to say about myself, but even these four points bore me, so I'll spare you.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment